Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fools

April Fool's Day is an excuse to lie. Yet, on this day we just get to say we lied. Yes there's also the pranks and stuff but usually people just lie. I hate it. I did it. How far should a person go on April Fool's Day? Who knows?! I'm never doing April Fool's Day ever again. Whew. Ok that was my rant of the day. I'm colorblind by the way. It doesn't mean I can't see color, it just means I get confused with certain colors. It can be inconvenient at times but it's alright. I hate it when people start asking me, "What color is this? What color is that?" Geez it gets old fast people. I think everybody else is colorblind and I'm one of the only normal people. Como no?

1 comment:

  1. True, how does anybody know what color is real? Maybe my yellow is your blue. Curious....

    ReplyDelete