Monday, March 30, 2009

L.O.L.

What do u do when you think no one's watching?? What do you do when you're bored and you think no one is watching? I think this could be a great scientific study. Lock people in a white room with nothing but a chair and desk and tell them to wait for awhile. Have secret cameras installed and presto! You have a new hit reality TV show. While today I finished a test early I realized I forgot to bring a book. So I had to entertain myself for 30 minutes without making too much noise. I put my pencils in my shoes (that made things awkward when I had to empty my shoes so I could start the 2nd part of the test), I made a song up in my head (it's copyrighted you can't have it), and tried counting all the tiles on the gymnasium's ceiling (326). When I finally looked around I found out several people were looking at me as if I had an octopus sucking my brain out through my ear. This got me to wondering what other people do so I started watching other people as they waited. Some read, some make strange noises (sue me), and some just stare at nothing in particular without blinking for a few minutes. So if by some chance you're a big Hollywood producer and you read this I want a 10% cut. Peace.

P.S.
THIS IS MY 10th POST!! PASS AROUND THE CARBONATED DRINKS!!

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant. I enjoy your observations....

    and I just noticed the "People without lives" counter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya I just put it in a few days ago

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get BOILED! Most people watch you Brett. Wether you like it or not... your big body is always the center of many peoples' focalized vision. Including my own.

    P.S. I am undoubtably enjoying your blog to the fullest extent of my being. :]

    ReplyDelete