Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cabbage Patch Kids Are Creepy

Okay, so I know only about three people (tops) read my blog but have you ever asked yourself WHY you read it?? I mean what's the point anyway? I wouldn't read it if I were you. But if I was you then you'd be me so I can't stop you from reading it no matter who I am. Okay moving on with my rambling ,umm, oh I know what to say!! So I was recently sitting in front of a large group of people and when someone would yawn I, for some reason, would yawn too. So I sat there yawning 50 times and I didn't even know why. Why does that happenen anyway? First person to answer wins some French Toast.

6 comments:

  1. Maybe it is because of the natural human's tendency to draw itself to pointless things. Television. Music. Flashing Images. Food. Color. Light. Cheese. Anything that does not require us to think, speak, judge, move, or emit any type of effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um....food isn't pointless. If you're into staying alive that is. Music inspires and brings joy. Color also is a gift and it would be rude to say it is pointless. Light speaks for itself. Thus with all this evidence against your ideas you will not win the French Toast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog rocks! Do I win the french toast? :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I'll give you ten buck if you figure out who this is. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Why was Channing's comment removed???

    ReplyDelete